About Developing Leaders Program (DLP)
“Professional Development Foundation (PDF) has collaborated with the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) to deliver the DLP, CCL was founded in 1970 and based in the USA, and it’s a non-profit, educational institution focusing only on leadership research and program.
CCL is recognized by the Financial Times as one of the Top 10 providers of executive education in the world. As of to date more than 400,000 have graduated from CCL, According to Business Week Surveys (1999, 2001 & 2003).
CCL is ranked among the top 5 executive education providers worldwide.
DLP main goal is to help Top & Senior Executives to strengthen their leadership effectiveness through a feedback-intense learning experience. The training content compromises a complete set of effective training tools, which in addition to discussions includes self assessment group discussions, self reflection, small group activities and personal coaches.
The participants will:
• Understand the impact of their individual leadership and interpersonal behaviors on their work groups and organization’s effectiveness.
• Receive an in-depth 360-degree appraisal of their leadership styles and behaviors from a wide range of observers such as superiors, direct reports, peers, and other participant in the program.
• It features a variety of learning methodologies, including assessments, simulations, group discussions, lecture, practice sessions and peer feedback.
• Lead change in your organization.
• Build and maintain productive relationships.
• Leverage change in other people.
• Individual leadership development
• Leadership development in groups
• Leadership development in organization
• Integration of learning
• Developmental Plan
The program’s approach considers the participant’s whole self, not just the business persona; it’s a self mirror image program and self reflection program. The program employs a variety of learning methods, including discussions, assessments, small group practice sessions, peer feedback, team learning activities.
Each participant receives a confidential one-to-one session with a certified CCL feedback coach to review the results of the week and to begin setting clearly defined goals. A videotaped session helps individuals better understand their influencing skills. Not a type of “sit & listen’ type of program; very interactive and very practical.
DLP is staffed by 2 senior CCL trainers and 6 feedback coaches. DLP has been in use for more than 30 years and is ranked as one of the top programs of its kind.
Value to Participants
The DLP has been designed to bring the powerful assessment and feedback elements delve issues and perceptions surrounding leadership and work experiences. The perspective of the program will enable participants to work across organizational boundaries, increased focus of participant’s work group on goals and strategy. Also improve self-awareness and self-confidence that each participant will be able to understand their challenges and discuss possible solutions needed for change. The program enhance participant to build and maintain productive relationships with other work groups in his organization.
Top & Senior Executives who want to strengthen their leadership effectiveness through a feedback-intense learning experience.
Female participation is highly encouraged.